THE CURRENT SCENARIO

Advertisement

BREAKING

BSE-SENSEX:: 59,015.89 −125.27 (0.21%) :: :: NSE :: Nifty:: 17,585.15 −44.35 (0.25%)_ ::US$_:: 73.55 Indian Rupee_.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

household goods, cash and jewelery burnt to ashes

On Monday night, a sudden gas leak exploded in a gas cylinder, a fire broke out in three houses, household goods, cash and jewelery burnt to ashes

www.thecurrentscenario.cf

5-Nov-2019
 Banswara
Rahim sherani/Dharmendra soni
In Gokulpada village of Patan of Kushalgarh sub-section of Banswara district of Rajasthan, on Monday night, a sudden explosion in a gas cylinder caused an explosion in the cylinder while cooking food from a gas cylinder; Turned to ashes.The villagers of Lalsingh son Gordhan Charell controlled the fire from Muscat, due to the leakage in the cylinder, the explosion caused the poor's house, shop, household items, cash and jewelery to be caught in the fire. It was said that the explosion was so much that the blast sound was heard from three to four kilometers away. Lal Singh in the grip of fire, he also came under fire in Abu Charel's house.

At the time of the incident, firefighters from Patan police and Kushalgarh also reached on spot, including Patan sarpanch Gavji Patwari, and other villagers who reached the spot have spoken for government assistance for the loss of the poor!